Supplier: Jezebel Charms
William Morris (1834-1896) was a leading British textile designer during the second half of the 19th century and created many stunning designs which still live on and are replicated as wallpaper and fabric by Morris and Co. via Sandersons.
The pattern of Strawberry Thief (1883) has been reworked and adapted to form a beautiful panoramic scene. Featuring birds and strawberries.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customize the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
● Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
● Finish - Sealant - non waterproof
● Dimensions - 0.75"/19mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
● One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
● Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
● Wrapped in tissue paper, gift boxed