Supplier: Jezebel Charms
Never get lost in London again with a map on your wrist ! Using imagery of an antique late 19th century street map of London, England and picked out the River Thames in a turquoise blue. You can easily pick out famous landmarks such as Trafalgar Square, Charing Cross, Cleopatra's Needle, Victoria Embankment, Waterloo Bridge, London Bridge and many, many more. Slightly Victorian with a certain Steampunky-ness too. Finished with a shaded edging.
The brass cuff is easily adjustable to customize the fit to your wrist by using slight pressure once on and the materials and methods used to create each cuff give the artwork a translucent finish so you will see the patina of the brass underneath. The brass will change patina over time to a beautiful and unique shade and this is completely natural.
● Material - Brass (alloy of zinc and copper)
● Finish - Non waterproof but splash proof
● Dimensions - 1.5"/38mm high - 5.5"/140mm inside length - 1.5"/38mm opening (adjustable)
● One size fits wrist sizes from 5.5"/140mm to 7.5"/191mm
● Handmade in Dorset, England, Great Britain
● Wrapped in tissue paper & gift boxed